Wednesday, August 19, 2009

so in the nine point five minutes that the computer allows and in the time of the tuk tuk and the coffee thereafter, i will try and summarise all of this. i will try to tell you how my eyes are larger than they were, how my heart is bigger, how my spine is stronger and straighter, my mind sharper, i am more marked than is visible. i will try to tell you how i am filled up, i have been filled up, how i have been living, we have, together. i will try and say that i am changed for it, for the creases of eyes, for the stretching of skies, for the length of time and for conversation. i will try and say that i have been split and opened and i will try and tell you what i have seen. i will try and say that my lungs are larger lungs, my kidneys bigger kidneys, my feet broader feet for all the things they have stepped in on the way. i will try and say that i love you. i will turn in an instant, up and into the sky, and i will try not to be made sad by endings, but to revel in beginnings. i will try harder than i ever have before to make all of this possible. because it is, and i know it.

No comments:

previous